The Spirit of Passage: Taming the Spirit Beast!

Monday, April 27, 2009

1:27 AM (CST) 4/28

I've been camping for endless hours,
Just talking to the game.

They say I've been driving crazy,
and its keeping Loque away...

So just give me one good reason.
Tell me why I should stay.

Cause I don't want to waste another moment
Waiting on things that never come my way...

So I...
wait for just a little bit.

I-
hold on tight and watch till ten.

I-
been waiting for a chance to tame you in...

If I just waiiiiiiit
let you come and find me.
oh no don't you come and find me.

Waiiiiit
every hour of the day,
no way...

Everything is all right..

If I just wait...

But it seems all so over-rated
Not seeing you not once.

So you end up watching chances fade..
and wondering what left...

No comments:

Post a Comment